Kinesiology is the study of human movement, performance, and function by applying the sciences of biomechanics, anatomy, and physiology.
Our certified kinesiologists will focus on how your body functions and moves and will work one-on-one with you to rehabilitate, prevent and manage disorders that impede your body's optimal level of function.
As a vital part of the rehabilitative team at the Niagara Orthopaedic Institute, our certified kinesiologists will assist in developing the correct and individualized exercise program to suit your unique needs through:
- Exercise prescription and development
- Individualized progression and implementation
- Passive muscle stretching
- Therapeutic modality application
- Orthopaedic device fitting and application
- Return to sport rehabilitation and planning